Don’t delay, try your detectable elephant pen today!
The Elephant range of pens from Detectamet are a huge leap forward in metal and x-ray detectable pen design
Made in Britain from our detectable polymer, with a slightly textured finish, the elephant pen range is suitable for use in a vast majority of environments.
- Metal Detectable & X-Ray Visible
- Triangular cross section for a comfy yet sturdy grip
- Manufactured from food contact approved materials
- 9 housing colours – Blue, Black, Red, Green, Yellow, White, Purple, Orange or Pink
- 3 housing styles – with Pocket Clip, without Pocket Clip or with Lanyard Attachment
- 4 ink types – standard, pressurised, gel or fine tip
- 4 ink colours – black, blue, red or green (pressurised & gel are black or blue only)
- Easily refillable.
The Detectamet Metal Detectable Pen housing is conforming to the standard Regulation EC 1935/2004 on materials and articles intended to come into contact with food and repealing Directives 80/590/EEC and 89/109/EEC.
The new elephant range of detectable pen can be easily refilled with Detectamet’s range of ballpoint pen refills.
Standard refills made to ISO12757-2 (The International Organization for Standardization published standards for ball point and roller ball pens).
Please contact our Sales Office on Tel +44 (0)1759 304200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.